Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!
Reborn-Server

Welcome to Reborn-Server! We are the best custom 508 private server. We have custom items, minigames, ALL SKILLS WORKING including summoning, farming, and construction, with the ability to visit houses and make your own! Download the client today!


    too many staff

    Share

    Poll

    too many staff:?:

    [ 2 ]
    67% [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    33% [33%] 

    Total Votes: 3
    avatar
    *(MPK)* Luv2care
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 26
    Points : 43
    Join date : 2009-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : England,west midlands

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    too many staff

    Post by *(MPK)* Luv2care on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 pm

    i personally think if there are so many mods/admins its a waste of time there being any.. (highlight text becuase i cant make it visible)


    Last edited by *(MPK)* Luv2care on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : the writing wasn't visible (isn't*))
    avatar
    huz
    Respected Donator
    Respected Donator

    Posts : 8
    Points : 12
    Join date : 2009-08-10
    Age : 25
    Location : Québec

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by huz on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 pm

    well yeah , but ther is how many mod ? me , you , toast , diedontcry , morp

    for admin , kev , deo , jasson i only seen these admin and mod ... oh and pox ... if u look at this ther is no much mod
    avatar
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Posts : 141
    Points : 279
    Join date : 2009-08-07

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by Deo on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 pm

    Lisa you're forgetting what Die told you. Razz
    avatar
    President Haggard
    The Booty Bandit
    The Booty Bandit

    Posts : 178
    Points : 260
    Join date : 2009-08-07
    Age : 25
    Location : England, London

    char sheet
    Test Field: wtf

    Re: too many staff

    Post by President Haggard on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:10 pm

    huz wrote:well yeah , but ther is how many mod ? me , you , toast , diedontcry , morp

    for admin , kev , deo , jasson i only seen these admin and mod ... oh and pox ... if u look at this ther is no much mod

    Rofl huz you missed a shit load...

    Try

    (Admin-)
    Mod Jason
    Mod Connell
    Mod Rhys
    Mod Chega (me)
    Mod Deo
    Mod Kevi

    (Moderator-)
    Moaning lisa
    Huz
    Toast
    Morph
    No arm Skill
    BandosGirl
    Poxnob) is been ip banned from server and fourms for being a noob.
    DieDontCry
    Dtb297
    Sk1ller Jk
    Bewtyy

    AND PROBABLY MORE.. i think we should demote most of them except for Dtb297 and pox and idk keep 1 or 2 more.. and for the admins keep them.. we need the admins.


    Also most of them except for some of us aren't even fucking active witch ticks me off more on how they are staff..
    avatar
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Posts : 141
    Points : 279
    Join date : 2009-08-07

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by Deo on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 pm

    President Haggard wrote:
    huz wrote:well yeah , but ther is how many mod ? me , you , toast , diedontcry , morp

    for admin , kev , deo , jasson i only seen these admin and mod ... oh and pox ... if u look at this ther is no much mod

    Rofl huz you missed a shit load...

    Try

    (Admin-)
    Mod Jason
    Mod Connell
    Mod Rhys
    Mod Chega (me)
    Mod Deo
    Mod Kevi

    (Moderator-)
    Moaning lisa
    Huz
    Toast
    Morph
    No arm Skill
    BandosGirl
    Pox
    DieDontCry
    Dtb297
    Sk1ller Jk
    Bewtyy

    AND PROBABLY MORE.. i think we should demote most of them except for Dtb297 and pox and idk keep 1 or 2 more.. and for the admins keep them.. we need the admins.


    Also most of them except for some of us aren't even fucking active witch ticks me off more on how they are staff..

    Some paid for it.
    avatar
    huz
    Respected Donator
    Respected Donator

    Posts : 8
    Points : 12
    Join date : 2009-08-10
    Age : 25
    Location : Québec

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by huz on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 am

    yup i paid Razz
    avatar
    President Haggard
    The Booty Bandit
    The Booty Bandit

    Posts : 178
    Points : 260
    Join date : 2009-08-07
    Age : 25
    Location : England, London

    char sheet
    Test Field: wtf

    Re: too many staff

    Post by President Haggard on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:08 am

    Deo wrote:
    President Haggard wrote:
    huz wrote:well yeah , but ther is how many mod ? me , you , toast , diedontcry , morp

    for admin , kev , deo , jasson i only seen these admin and mod ... oh and pox ... if u look at this ther is no much mod

    Rofl huz you missed a shit load...

    Try

    (Admin-)
    Mod Jason
    Mod Connell
    Mod Rhys
    Mod Chega (me)
    Mod Deo
    Mod Kevi

    (Moderator-)
    Moaning lisa
    Huz
    Toast
    Morph
    No arm Skill
    BandosGirl
    Pox
    DieDontCry
    Dtb297
    Sk1ller Jk
    Bewtyy

    AND PROBABLY MORE.. i think we should demote most of them except for Dtb297 and pox and idk keep 1 or 2 more.. and for the admins keep them.. we need the admins.


    Also most of them except for some of us aren't even fucking active witch ticks me off more on how they are staff..

    Some paid for it.


    Still you should start giving a diff gift then mod... we cant just keep giving mod to people who pay.. on all the servers i've been on you have to earn it just like we did.. but they don't need to they pay and bam they get it..
    avatar
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Posts : 141
    Points : 279
    Join date : 2009-08-07

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by Deo on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 am

    President Haggard wrote:
    Deo wrote:
    President Haggard wrote:
    huz wrote:well yeah , but ther is how many mod ? me , you , toast , diedontcry , morp

    for admin , kev , deo , jasson i only seen these admin and mod ... oh and pox ... if u look at this ther is no much mod

    Rofl huz you missed a shit load...

    Try

    (Admin-)
    Mod Jason
    Mod Connell
    Mod Rhys
    Mod Chega (me)
    Mod Deo
    Mod Kevi

    (Moderator-)
    Moaning lisa
    Huz
    Toast
    Morph
    No arm Skill
    BandosGirl
    Pox
    DieDontCry
    Dtb297
    Sk1ller Jk
    Bewtyy

    AND PROBABLY MORE.. i think we should demote most of them except for Dtb297 and pox and idk keep 1 or 2 more.. and for the admins keep them.. we need the admins.


    Also most of them except for some of us aren't even fucking active witch ticks me off more on how they are staff..

    Some paid for it.


    Still you should start giving a diff gift then mod... we cant just keep giving mod to people who pay.. on all the servers i've been on you have to earn it just like we did.. but they don't need to they pay and bam they get it..

    On all of the servers I've been people abused it, which calls for demotes. People who pay don't have 3 chances, just one.
    avatar
    President Haggard
    The Booty Bandit
    The Booty Bandit

    Posts : 178
    Points : 260
    Join date : 2009-08-07
    Age : 25
    Location : England, London

    char sheet
    Test Field: wtf

    Re: too many staff

    Post by President Haggard on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 am

    But dude we cant keep giving mod if people pay.. this server is getting fucked up more and more everyday.. When i went on yesterday.. half the server was staff..
    avatar
    *Ryan* Die Dont Cry
    FineScape Member
    FineScape Member

    Posts : 44
    Points : 74
    Join date : 2009-08-07
    Location : England

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by *Ryan* Die Dont Cry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 am

    Very well saying leave Pox mod, whats the point he plays WoW now.. And Dtb hardly plays anymore.

    Also half of them mods don't even play, your gonna demote people who play and just let the people who don't play be mod, thats really pointless.


    Last edited by *Ryan* Die Dont Cry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Posts : 141
    Points : 279
    Join date : 2009-08-07

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by Deo on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 am

    President Haggard wrote:But dude we cant keep giving mod if people pay.. this server is getting fucked up more and more everyday.. When i went on yesterday.. half the server was staff..

    Then catch them doing something bad. Now we need more funds than ever since we're buying 2 VPSes.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: too many staff

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 am

    no pox is been banned so he has been demoted
    avatar
    *Ryan* Die Dont Cry
    FineScape Member
    FineScape Member

    Posts : 44
    Points : 74
    Join date : 2009-08-07
    Location : England

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by *Ryan* Die Dont Cry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 pm

    You've made my day.
    avatar
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

    Posts : 141
    Points : 279
    Join date : 2009-08-07

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by Deo on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:50 pm

    Who gives a shit? Go play your gay server Connell.

    pox
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 63
    Points : 143
    Join date : 2009-08-07
    Age : 26
    Location : Portugal

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by pox on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:01 pm

    too bad ryan im back and i dont think i want you on deos server but i dont decide


    _________________
    New project: reborn-server
    avatar
    *Ryan* Die Dont Cry
    FineScape Member
    FineScape Member

    Posts : 44
    Points : 74
    Join date : 2009-08-07
    Location : England

    char sheet
    Test Field: 5

    Re: too many staff

    Post by *Ryan* Die Dont Cry on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 am

    nice to see you too tom Wink

    Sponsored content

    Re: too many staff

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:03 am