Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Reborn-Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reborn-Server

Welcome to Reborn-Server! We are the best custom 508 private server. We have custom items, minigames, ALL SKILLS WORKING including summoning, farming, and construction, with the ability to visit houses and make your own! Download the client today!

+2
i b 6 u b 9
Mod Kevi
6 posters

Kevi's guide to all 99 skills ~~~@@@@

Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet
    Test Field: 5

Kevi's guide to all 99 skills ~~~@@@@ Empty Kevi's guide to all 99 skills ~~~@@@@

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 pm

~ * ~ * News ~ * ~ *

~~~Working on agility guide (trying out new methods to gain the most effective ways)

hi everyone,as u may know i was the first person to max every skills without doing ::master on this server. this is my skill guide to all skills. in this guide i will show you how i did it so fast. i will incorporate all item id's required for all items required to get your 99 as fast as possble.

MY TABLE OF CONTENTS IS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER FOR THE SKILLS

•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•TABLE OF CONTENTS•._.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•

(pages my be out of sync to what it says, this guide is a working progress

NOT CURRENTLY ACCURATE

PAGE 1
    -Agility

- Attack/Defence/Strength

- Construction

- Cooking

- Crafting

- Farming

- Firemaking

- Fishing

- Fletching
    - Herblore

- Hunter

- Magic

- Mining

- Prayer

- Range

- Runecrafting

- Slayer

- Smithing

- Summoning

- Thieving

- Woodcutting

Last edited by kevi time on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Kevi's guide to all 99 skills ~~~@@@@ Empty Re: Kevi's guide to all 99 skills ~~~@@@@

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 pm

AGILITY

Alright, time for the first skill guide!

¸.•*´¨¨*•.FAMILIARITY.•*´¨¨*•.¸

On a scale of 1-10 on how familiar I am, it's probably a 10. I have 99 in the skill.

METHOD 1
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    ok , through out the server there are mixed theorys on agility.
    through personal experience i would recomend comepleting the whole course , I found this to be the
    best xp, although it is slow it is extremely effective.

METHOD 2
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Although many people do this i would not recomend it ,
    The seconed method is to complete one part of the course and keep repeating it , i found this method to be slightly more xp but time goes alot slower.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.SPEED.•*´¨¨*•.¸

This skill scores a 4 on speed with the fastest exp possible using method 1.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.USES.•*´¨¨*•.¸

Recharges energy faster, im not 100% sure if this is what it effects on this server .
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Kevi's guide to all 99 skills ~~~@@@@ Empty Re: Kevi's guide to all 99 skills ~~~@@@@

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Post 14: ATTACK/DEFENCE/STRENGTH/HP

On a scale of 1-10 I'm about an 10 on this. My combat is high at 138 and my stats are, Attack is 99, Strength is 99, Defence is 98, and Hp is 99.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.EQUIPMENT.•*´¨¨*•.¸

There are loads of items so I cannot list them all. I would however, recommend using this set up( Dragon platebody-whip-tasset-dragonfire shield-slayer helm-bandos boots-barrows gloves-fury- fire cape<- ::item 6750 1.) all these items can bought from ::home and your slayer master.

METHOD 1
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    ok , so in my eyes the best methods by far is to use slayer to level all combat statistics . try to kill the highest lvl npc possible e.g if u get dragons as a task kill mithril dragons , if u get ghosts kill revenant dragons. this may not be the fastest method to max but its the most efficient.

METHOD 2
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    method 2 is the fastest but u gain no slay xp. go to ::train2 and basically kill anything that moves, if this is what u would like to do then the world is your canvas , but i strongly recomend not doing it.

METHOD 3
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    minigames, ::bh (bounty hunter) and duels, killing players at these locations is fairly good xp , but... it gives 0 HP xp , i would only recomend using this method if you want to make a 10 hp pure.

These skills are fairly quick, there are ways to earn massive amounts of xp per hour in them if you use super sets and such. The melee combat skills all rank 6 for speed.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.USES.•*´¨¨*•.¸

There are unlimited uses with these skills....from boasting rights to slaying the hardest demons. I won't name the uses, most of them are known.

Last edited by kevi time on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

-CONSTRUCTION

I am pretty familiar with construction, probably a 9 on a scale of 1-10 and I'm lvl 99.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.ITEMS.•*´¨¨*•.¸

all the server requires you to have is money ,

ok first to enter build mode go to your settings, once there you will see a picture of a house if u click the you will see a title saying build mode with 2 tabs underneath it, turn it on.

there is only one method to getting 99 con in finescape and that is building rooms,
    to build a room use the commands ::newroom 1 ::newroom 2 all the way to ::newroom 4.
    once all spaces are filled Do ::deleteroom 1,2,3,4 etc and repeat the process

This skill is a 9 on a scale of 1-10. It is one of the most confusing skills in the server but also one of the fastest.
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 pm

COOKING/Fishing

I'd say that I am very familiar with cooking and Fishing, I'm probably a 9 on a scale of 1-10. I have 99 in both skills.

You'll need lots of fishies, small net, big net , rod , lobster pot and a harpoon .

lvl 1-45.

cook shrimps to level 45. not nessacerily the best method but , im not going to tell you to spawn the fish. by far the best method is to catch the fish.

lvls 45-75.

for these levels stick to lobsters , as i said before u will find cooking levels faster than fishing but id recomend only cooking what u can catch.

lvls 75-90

now the xp starts to roll, catch and cook sharks untill you reach 90 fishing , u may get to about 94+ cooking before u reach 90 fishing but meh , lifes a bitch.

Lvls 90-99

now your xp will be flying catch and cook mantas , manta's are by far the fastest fishing and cooking xp.

Cooking is a very fast skill, ranking a 10 for speed. It isn't the fastest skill but it is definitely up there. fishing although not as fast sill comes in at a nice 8/9.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.USES.•*´¨¨*•.¸

The ability to catch and cook food for survival.
    A great time passer and a way to make friends

¸.•*´¨¨*•.MISCONCEPTIONS.•*´¨¨*•.¸

To cook fish u do not use them with a range , you use them with the door to the building where the range is.
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Post 26: CRAFTING

I am probably a 10 on familiarity on a scale of 1-10 as my crafting lvl is 99.

chisel , uncut saphire (::item 1623) uncut emerald(::item 1621) uncut diamond(::item 1617) and uncut onyx (::item 6571)

ok il give it to u straight , as crafting is so fast , i would recomend cutting saphs till u can cut emeralds , then emeralds till u can cut diamonds, and diamonds till you can cut onyx. with the xp rates being so high it isnt worth cutting rubys and dragonstones.

once u have cut all stones bank them then spawn the next batch.

Crafting is by far one of the fastest skills , il rate it in a a 9
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Farming

I'm about a 8 on this skill, pretty familiar and my farming lvl comes in at 99.

.*.*.*.* ITEMS.•*´¨¨*•.¸

Many seeds.

theres isnt much to say about farming ,

basicaly just grow what you are told to , theres no other seeds that will grow besides the ones the master farmer gives you.

Fairly slow skill although tree seeds earn you quite fast exp, I'd say a 2 on a scale of 1-10
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:11 pm

FIREMAKING / Woodcutting

I'm am very familiar with firemaking and woodcutting, and seeing as I'm level 99 in both , I'll rate myself as a 10.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.ITEMS•*´¨¨*•.¸

A tinderbox, and a lot of logs.

My method
    _________

burn every log you cut , cut normal logs to lvl 20 , then oaks to 60, once u reach lvl 60 run to yews and cut them , once u reach 75 cut mages and reapeat until u get 99 woodcutting and firemaking.

unfortunatly firemaking is as fast as many people desire. so it rates at about a 6, but wc is about a 7 on a scale of 1-10
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 pm

FLETCHING

Seeing this is at lvl 99 a 10

Knife, logs.

well what can i say basically do the same as firemaking , cut the logs , and fletch um. i do not condole spawing the logs , but u can if u wish to then u can , always fletch the highest level log u can

on this server it isnt exactly a fast skill , id put it in at about a 6-7 .
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Herblore

¸.•*´¨¨*•.FAMILIARITY•*´¨¨*•.¸

I'm not the best at herblore and not the most familiar so probably a 7 on a scale of 1-10....my lvl is 99 but i know very little about the skill.

Only method

speak to the herblore master , he will give you some herbs . once u have cleaned them all he will give you more , repeat the process until u reach the desired level.

It has a slow start, but as your level gets higher it gets faster. i will rate this skill at a 7 as far as speed goes

Last edited by kevi time on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Hunter

hunter is one of my favored skills, id put myself at a 10.

all u need is simply a butterfly net.

Lvl 1-40.

baby implings are the only option open at this level, catch all the implings required , takes no time.

Lvls 40-60.

for these levels you want to be catching young implings and baby implings, for best results make sure you are the only one hunting.

lvls 60-70.

for these levels you want to be focusing on magpies and young implings , these are probaly the easiest 10 levels ,

lvls 70-80.

from this point on you can forget all about young and baby implings, for these 10 levels you want to be catching magpie and ninja implings.

lvls 80-99.

now for these levels if done right the xp will fly , now if u catch all magpie and ninja implings , if done right you can catch the dragon impling and get back to the other side as the ninja's and magpies are starting to spawn again.

Fairly fast skill, probably a 7.

Magic *

I'm pretty familiar and I'll say I'm a 9 on a scale of 1-10. My lvl is 99.

lvls 1-80.

all through these levels u want to be alching, this is the only way to reach lvl 80.

lvls 80-99.

for these lvls you just want to be casting charge , charge is the best mage xp on the server.

Mage is actually a fast skill and I'll say it's a 9 on a scale of 1-10.

Mining

I'm definitely familiar with this skill and probably a 9 on a scale of 1-10. My lvl is 99.

A pick-axe, and that's basically all you'll need.

lvls 1-40 .
    for these levels you want to be mining copper. xp is particualy fast but its sufficient.

lvls 40-99.

now its gold all the way , gold is not a major amount of xp but it is stable .

Mining is probably a 4 on a scale of speed, because if you're very focused you can get around 65k per hour in it, but most people will be averaging a bit less than 60k per hour.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.USES.•*´¨¨*•.¸

Good beginner skill.

Post 71: PRAYER

I'm very familiar with prayer, as many may know i have the max xp in prayer which is 2.14b.

all you need is a full invent of dagonnoth bones(::item 6729 28).

lvls 1-99

ok guys theres not much i can say about this all you do is bury the bones Smile.

easy and very fast. This skill is not very hard to train a probaly 9 on speed.

¸.•*´¨¨*•.USES.•*´¨¨*•.¸

This skill is VERY important to have especially to lvl 43.

Range.

range is a tabboo subject across finescape , it was removed due to a bug.
    using it will result in a server crash or lagg.

RUNECRAFT

Very familiar with this, i'm lvl 99. There's so much to ponder on rcing, so I'm still a 9/10 on familiarity.

rune craft is very simple ,

lvls 1-99 .

all you can do is get aubrey to teleport you to the altar , once there repeatedly click on it to craft runes.

Probably a 2.5 on speed, this has got to be one of the slowest skills

Slayer

I am extremely expirienced in slayer , i achieved 99 at 85 combat.

there is much i can say about slayer to be honest.

lvls 1-99.

basicaly all you can do is kill what your slayer master tells you to do ,
    but you can increase your xp per trip ,

if your slayer master gives you 2 dragons , keep getting a new task untill you get something to kill 5 or above.

This is the slowest skill,So it's a dead 1 on a scale of 1-10.

Smithing

Not the best smither, not the worst...I'm probably an 8 out of 10 on a scale of 1-10. My lvl is 99.

i have one method and this one methos is all i recomend.

lvls 1-99

spawn rune ore ::item 451 and smelt them all once uv smelted all doo ::empty and repeat the process

¸.•*´¨¨*•.SPEED.•*´¨¨*•.

This is a slow skill and probably a 4 out of 10.

Summoning Evil or Very Mad

¸.•*´¨¨*•.FAMILIARITY.•*´¨¨*•

I'm probably like a 6 now, I'm still getting to know the skill and am currently level 99.

al rights for this summoning guide go to the beast , this is his material not mine.

As one of the most achievable Skills in the game, Summoning is everyone's favorite skill (okay maybe not..)

But here is a list of what to spawn at what level to help you get started!

Level 1: Spirit Wolf (12047)
    Level 4: Dreadfowl (12043)
    Level 22: Spirit Tz-Kih (12808)
    Level 36: Bronze Minotaur (12073)
    Level 46: Iron Minotaur (12075)
    Level 56: Steel Minotaur (12077)
    Level 66: Mithril Minotaur (12079)
    Level 76: Adam Minotaur (12081)
    Level 79: Fire Titan (12802)
    Level 85: Swamp Titan (12776)
    Level 86: Rune Minotaur (12083)
    Level 89: Geyser Titan (12786)
    Level 93: Abyssal Titan (12796)
    Level 95: Iron Titan (12822)
    Level 99: Steel Titan (12790)

THIEVING

Very familiar with thieving, always trying to find the best ways so I'm probably a 10 out of 10. My lvl is 99

lvl 1-30.

gaurds , gaurds can be found either in the comabat guild or at the attack skill.

lvls 30-50

master farmer, master farmer can be found at ::home.

lvls 50-80

heros all the way ,heros can be found at the combat guild.

lvl 80-99.

paladins, paladins can be found at ::home and are the best source of theiv xp on finescape.

Last edited by kevi time on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:06 am; edited 5 times in total
    Mod Kevi
    Mod Kevi

char sheet

Post by Mod Kevi Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm

reserved
    i b 6 u b 9

char sheet

Post by i b 6 u b 9 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 am

cool
    President Haggard
    President Haggard
    The Booty Bandit
    The Booty Bandit

char sheet
    Test Field: wtf

Post by President Haggard Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Dude you should have just made it all in one post, u just made a post that could be one into like 15..
    Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet

Post by Deo Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Doesn't matter, besides I think there's a limit Razz
    One L0ve
    One L0ve
    Newb
    Newb

char sheet

Post by One L0ve Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Cool Smile
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

char sheet

Post by Morpheus Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Thanks, this guide really is doing good for me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content