Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Reborn-Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reborn-Server

Welcome to Reborn-Server! We are the best custom 508 private server. We have custom items, minigames, ALL SKILLS WORKING including summoning, farming, and construction, with the ability to visit houses and make your own! Download the client today!

4 posters

Stop taking people on lava?...island?..

*(MPK)* Luv2care
    *(MPK)* Luv2care

char sheet
    Test Field: 5

Stop taking people on lava?...island?.. Empty Stop taking people on lava?...island?..

Post by *(MPK)* Luv2care Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 am

Lots of people have said that they have been/are stuck on the lava..like when several people were
    stuck on the water in catherby.."hybrid ftw" is now stuck on the lava in karajam.. he wishes to be teleported....like most people and seems quite annoying when people are always asking to be teleported/reloaded what ever.but cna be stopped by no longer taking people on the lava?..
    Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet

Stop taking people on lava?...island?.. Empty Re: Stop taking people on lava?...island?..

Post by Deo Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:42 am

I stopped exploring after a while, someone told me to take em so karajama so I did. Kevi time is my official exploration partner in which we go around and explore. He always does ::savebackup and doesn't care whether we get our accs fucked up because we have no problem in backing it up. hybrid ftw didn't do ::savebackup and it's his own fault because on the server announcements it always says to do that. If he did do it then we can restore his account.
    hybrid_ftw
    Newb
    Newb

Stop taking people on lava?...island?.. Empty Re: Stop taking people on lava?...island?..

Post by hybrid_ftw Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:05 am

Well, it aint my fault when u take us out there, then telly away and then all of a sudden i just glitch out, dont blame me, just git a admin on, have them do teletome, when i log me acc on, then i can logg out, logg back in and be where the teled me too, simple as that, its happened on my other server aswell, but thanks "explorer"
    james
    james
    FineScape Member
    FineScape Member

char sheet

Post by james Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 am

ouch sounds painfull?
    Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet

Post by Deo Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 am

Oh you're damn welcome, I tele'd out? Hell no, I got glitched just like you did. If you and your cronies didn't pester onto me to go to karajama I wouldn't have. But no, you followed and that means you took the risk by yourself and yourself only. If you learned to read you would've known to do ::savebackup.
    hybrid_ftw
    Newb
    Newb

Post by hybrid_ftw Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 am

Keep gittin mad, im just sayin if ur such a mod or admin, dont tell us to come, u was provoking it, like it wasnt gonna fuck us up. so dont blame me. was some ur fault just as well, like i said jason can do teletome and my acc will be fine, so leave it the heck alone. its over and done with. and yes u did tele, cause u came back on the tele'd again, just leave me alone i aint worried bout it.
    Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet

Post by Deo Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 am

First off, get firefox so I don't have to decode every point you're making. Second off, how can I tele from a random place in the water, then tele back? Mods don't have those commands, we're left with a measly ::noclip. I'm not blaming anyone, it's no one's fault. I told Mercanary who came as well to broadcast it to all of the followers, "If we go too far it may glitch us! Please be cautious" or something along that line. If you didn't listen to a mod and to server rules then why should I take the blame? It's like passing the Shantay pass in real RS, if you die in there, not their fault.
    hybrid_ftw
    Newb
    Newb

Post by hybrid_ftw Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:09 am

How the hell am i supposed to know that, mercenary DIDNT say that while I was with you all, so thats no help at all. and why the hell should i take blame? and screw that, git google chrome, and u wont have to "decode" it boss.
    Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet

Post by Deo Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 am

How the hell you're supposed to know that? It broadcasts on top of the box every time you log in! If you don't read that then you're ignorant and it's your own fault. sk1ller jk did it and so did I. He actually knows how to read. Google Chrome sucks, I still don't think it can read that senseless blasphemy you write. I saw Mercanary say it even, so not only does that prove my original point that you're ignorant, but proves your whole dilemma.

LOCKED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:25 am