Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Reborn-Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reborn-Server

Welcome to Reborn-Server! We are the best custom 508 private server. We have custom items, minigames, ALL SKILLS WORKING including summoning, farming, and construction, with the ability to visit houses and make your own! Download the client today!

3 posters

TEMPORARY REBORN SERVER AND CLIENT ARE DONE!

Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet
    Test Field: 5

TEMPORARY REBORN SERVER AND CLIENT ARE DONE! Empty TEMPORARY REBORN SERVER AND CLIENT ARE DONE!

Post by Deo Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 am

Pox will code us the real v1 client while kevi will edit the actual server, but I found an espeon base we can all hang out and have fun on for the time being. It's an edited finescape client so bear with me Smile

http://rapidshare.com/files/274714308/Reborn_s_client__TEMP_.rar.html
    vesta vng
    vesta vng
    Newb
    Newb

TEMPORARY REBORN SERVER AND CLIENT ARE DONE! Empty Re: TEMPORARY REBORN SERVER AND CLIENT ARE DONE!

Post by vesta vng Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Some Glitches ive found so far (not being critical just pointing them out) -

1. Portals at home always dont appear when you teleport there.
    2. Some of the monsters cant be killed unless you hit their exact hp.
    3. Summoning just keeps reseting itself to 1 and you cant dismiss dwarf remains?
    4. None of the NPC's actually turn to attack you.
    5. The Boss drops are SHOCKING! eg. Zamorak General drop from 9 kills... ashes and a rune arrow.

I will keep adding to this list as i find them Smile

king VeSTa VnG king
    Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet

TEMPORARY REBORN SERVER AND CLIENT ARE DONE! Empty Re: TEMPORARY REBORN SERVER AND CLIENT ARE DONE!

Post by Deo Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Thanks.
    *Ryan* Die Dont Cry
    *Ryan* Die Dont Cry
    FineScape Member
    FineScape Member

char sheet

Post by *Ryan* Die Dont Cry Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 am

Can you change hair? I don't really like being bald >.>
    Deo
    Deo
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

char sheet

Post by Deo Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:32 am

I'll try.

Currently my main priority is to delete the ::cash command, make a stall you can steal money out of and update item pricing. That would jump start the economy. Then I want to make the skilling interface like berkyscape has, click each skill and teleport to train it. Porblem is current server is an espeon and berky is a bulby source. I need a coder to help me out. Maybe instead of the teles, I can make commands such as ::fish or ::mine for each skill. Also I want to fix summoning, it's annoying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:17 am