Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn-Server

DONATE TO US TO MAKE SERVER 24/7!

Reborn-Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reborn-Server

Welcome to Reborn-Server! We are the best custom 508 private server. We have custom items, minigames, ALL SKILLS WORKING including summoning, farming, and construction, with the ability to visit houses and make your own! Download the client today!

2 posters

how to get 3 months of antivirus(loads of choices)

pox

char sheet
    Test Field: 5

how to get 3 months of antivirus(loads of choices) Empty how to get 3 months of antivirus(loads of choices)

Post by pox Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:53 am

hey guyz,so my antivirus was getting old and i decided to get one so i was searching around microsfots page and found these antiviruses: bitdefender,vision power,trnd micro,norton,panda,avg,mcafee,zone alarm,ca,windows live onecare,gdata,bullguard,kaspersky,quick heal,k7 computing,eset,f-secure.
    microsoft redirects you to their pages which gives 90 dail trial (i recommend this if you urgintly need an antivirus)

heres the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/antivirus-partners/windows-vista.aspx

REP+ if this was helpful Very Happy
    The Beast
    The Beast
    FineScape Council
    FineScape Council

char sheet
    Test Field: 5

how to get 3 months of antivirus(loads of choices) Empty Re: how to get 3 months of antivirus(loads of choices)

Post by The Beast Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:44 pm

They always supply 3 month sub's, but their really annoying after it. I would advise getting some sort of Free long term AV instead of those sponsored.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:16 pm